inspirational black & white quotes

It is a love quote. That means that I’m not perfect but it is confirmed that I really love you. And I promise you that I am always with you, I always your best friend how hard time is.I will always stay your partner in crime and always stay your lover. That is called love ❤.



 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes

 moving on quotes


No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.